With a welded steel base, this bed is cantilevered but still incredibly strong, so much so that several people can stand on its edge. Reclaimed Douglas fir timbers from a barn in Northern California are fitted over a base made from hot rolled steel, creating a visually striking look upon the most solid of foundations. The bed comes apart into four pieces, with the headboard attaching to the base.
All of our items are made to order and we take great pride in hand-picking our materials and having a master-craftsman see the project through from beginning to end. Please allow three to four weeks for fabrication and one week for delivery.
Detail and Dimensions:
- 80" width x 94" depth x 15" height
- Finished on all sides
- Color: natural Douglas fir
- Inquire about custom colors
- Finish: shellac base, lacquer final coat
- Product origin: Los Angeles
- Three to four weeks for fabrication
- One week for delivery