Shipping and Returns
- We offer free in-home white glove shipping for all of our pieces in the contiguous United States. Other deliver methods will be made available upon request.
- Please contact us for international shipping rates.
- Legs of table are removed; top and base are wrapped in plastic; items are protected and placed in plywood box; wood skids are added to bottom of box for pallet wrapping.
- Delivery is by appointment (Mon-Sat) depending on area.
- Our delivery service will call to schedule within a four-hour window.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse. Our products are handmade, and made to order, therefore we can only accept returns for items that are defective or damaged.
- You are required to inspect the product for damages and defects upon delivery. A failure to do so will relinquish our responsibility to accept your return or accept your return free of charge.
- In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacturing, please do not accept the item upon delivery and contact us at 435.4555 or contact us here.
- In order to file a damage claim it is important to note any damage on the packaging before unpacking the item.
- No returns or damaged merchandise will be accepted without a Claim Form issued by our Customer Service Department. All returns for reason other than damage or defect are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus freight charges.