Sleek and smooth, our black-walnut Sonoran Dining Table features a shape and grain as unique as the tree it comes from. The surface is made from hot-rolled steel and walnut planks from our own lumber yard, while the base is made from 1" steel tubing with a gun-bluing finish. Special attention is given to character and grain in the selection of all wood, which is then assembled and cut for the steel inlay. This simple but striking design combines contemporary aesthetics with a mid-century feel. And this table doesn't just look good -- it's built for the wear and tear of high-traffic households.
Detail and Dimensions:
- 98" width x 42" depth x 29.5" height
- Finished on all sides
- Color: walnut
- Finish: shellac, bee's wax
- Apron to floor: 28.25"
- Space between legs: 56"
- Special considerations: top may have more than two planks glued together
- Product origin: Los Angeles
- Three to foue weeks for fabrication
- One week for delivery